Current Job Openings
+ Sales/Marketing Intern
- Learn our products, services, industries and operations.
- Learn different aspects of the sales cycle and different techniques used for sales.
- Set and achieve targeted goals and objectives for business development and sales.
- Research and identify clients and call on contacts initially in Malaysia.
- Schedule, prepare and conduct on-line client presentations and contracts.
- Organize client contact lists, schedule, perform and update contacts.
- Completes other projects and tasks as assigned.
+ Logistics Manager
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Directing, optimizing and coordinating full order cycle
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Strategically plan and manage logistics, warehouse, transportation and customer services
- Direct, optimize and coordinate full order cycle
- Liaise and negotiate with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers and consumers
- Keep track of quality, quantity, stock levels, delivery times, transport costs and efficiency
- Arrange warehouse, catalog goods, plan routes and process shipments
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints
- Supervise, coach and train warehouse workforce
- Meet cost, productivity, accuracy and timeliness targets
- Maintain metrics and analyze data to assess performance and implement improvements
- Comply with laws, regulations and ISO requirements
+ Graphic Design Intern
- Understand project requirements and concepts
- Use various techniques to create drafts, models and prototypes
- Produce final design solutions (like logos, banners, interfaces)
- Pitch creative ideas
- Collaborate with team members to launch projects
- Take on special design tasks (e.g. color correction)
- Use feedback from other designers to improve